CyberPowerPC has a new patent-pending concept chassis which they are calling “KINETIC” which has a front panel design that intelligently opens and closes based on the temperature of your PC. The CyberPowerPC team was influenced by Kinetic Architecture, which is the process through which buildings are designed to allow parts of the structure to purposely move. Check out the video below to see the case in action.
The chassis makes use of 18 individually controlled articulating vents that open and close based on the system’s internal ambient temperatures in real-time. It is not just a simple open if things get hot and close when the system is cooler. Instead the patent-pending parametric design monitors system temperature and environmental changes of the surrounding area of the case to continuously contract and expand to adapt fully to any situation with incredibly minute adjustments.
CyberPowerPC will offer software that allows the user to customize and adjust temperature ranges to create venting actuations.
KINETIC Chassis Key Features
- CyberPowerPC exclusive patent-pending kinetic design.
- 18 Individually actuating vents that adjust in real-time to ambient case temperatures.
- Maximizes airflow and cooling case temps are high.
- Reduces noise and dust when case temps are low.
- Temperature sensor ranges can be adjusted to fit your needs.
- Available in both black and white mid-tower options.
The CyberPower KINETIC Series is expected to ship in the third quarter of 2022. It appears as if CyberPowerPC will be selling the case as a standalone (meaning you don’t need to buy a custom system) for $249.