One of the most popular high-end PC cases, especially when it comes to water-cooling enthusiasts is the CaseLabs Magnum SMA8. CaseLabs has just announced today a new revision of the case (SMA8 A Revision). The SMA8-A has been refined to make the build process even more enjoyable, and more personalized than ever before. The new version is expected to available for pre-order soon. Here are some shots of the prototype.
Here are just SOME of the upgrades.
– New front I/O panel with USB 3.1 type C, HDMI, USB 3.0 and HD Audio
– New front cover options including a front mounted tempered glass window, and pure ventilation (neither have Flex-Bay openings, but are capable of mounting fans/radiators behind them, not to mention much easier to access and clean fans).
– New aluminum cable management clamps
– New extra tall double wide reservoir mount
– New tempered glass windowed door panel
– Improved cable and tubing routing options with added tie-downs not visible from the motherboard chamber
– Bottom radiator mount installs from the outside (much easier to install). The mount is a 560 mount by default with included, removable, 480 adapter rails.
– Added drive capacity (2 x HDD or 4 x SSD with adapters)
– Luminous mid-plate panel designed by Charles Hardwood of Xforma.
– Case lighting support rails (lighting not included)
Check out the full post over at Overclock.net going over the upgrades.