In a digitally-driven world, it is important to use the most advanced methods without having to invest huge time and financial resources. The effectiveness of a digital product is measured by the first-class user interface (UI) and user experience (UX). A fast and user-friendly website or mobile application has become a sine qua non to survive in a competitive environment.
Why Is UI/UX Design Important to Your Business?
The main goal of any business is to increase its income and growth. UI/UX development plays an important role in achieving business goals as it improves user experience and customer satisfaction.
For example, now, users have a huge choice among many options of online casinos. Therefore, each service needs to stand out in a way that grabs the attention of gamblers in a short amount of time. In particular, Zodiac casino Canada offers its users a convenient interface which allows enjoying gambling.
What Are the Aims of UI/UX Design?
Since companies primarily focus on meeting customer expectations, UI/UX development provides effective solutions that meet the needs of your business.
- Brand creation. UI/UX development helps to increase customer satisfaction, thus, loyal customers begin to treat the brand with more trust.
- Consistency within the mobile app and website. The user interface and user experience ensure the consistency of different elements within your mobile app or website. Options such as font size and style, icons, colour and illustrations are combined to give your site a unique look and feel.
- Reducing time and financial costs. UI/UX design reduces the need for frequent updates and recurring issues. They will save you a lot of time and money.
- Meeting customer expectations. Understanding what your target audience needs plays an important role in UI/UX solutions.
Positive Quantitative Changes as a Result of Design
Any company can greatly increase their profits by investing in design, this is especially true for digital companies. Let’s take a look at some shocking numbers that show the value of UX designers’ contributions:
- 89% of users buy from competitors when they encounter a bad user experience. Good design is a necessity at present. Every business should invest in developing a positive user experience. Otherwise, the company actively pushes its customers to stop interacting and move to competitors.
- 70% of new projects fail because they are not accepted by users. Such data show that good design can help a company succeed in the marketplace, and UI/UX research can expand the range of offerings. UX design also has a strong influence on innovation and the successful introduction of new products and services.
- Investing in good UI/UX design can cut development time by up to 55%. The active participation of designers in the project reduces the cost of it and the overall development time.
- 80% of fixes in already launched digital products affect the user experience. If you implement a well-designed user interface from the start, you will avoid further headaches.
- Investing in good UI/UX design reduces further product support costs by up to 90%. Many companies have reported exactly this reduction in support costs after investing in effective design.
Good UI/UX design improves key performance indicators by up to 83%. Well-developed design helps companies achieve their goals consistently. The improved performance reflects the value the design has brought throughout the design process, development, and even after the product is launched.
Design Thinking Becomes Part of the Company Culture
Design thinking is one of the most important tools for a UI/UX designer. This process consists of five steps:
- Identifying and studying the problem, finding out whose life it affects the most.
- Focusing on solving the problem.
- Idea generation. Finding the ways of problem-solving.
- Presenting the design solutions found in the form of a prototype.
- Refining designs in iterations to fix usability issues.
The advantage of the approach is that it is versatile. Even more important is the cyclical nature of the design thinking process. It is more like a loop than a straight line with no end in sight.
It’s no secret that the importance of UI/UX design for business has grown exponentially since the dawn of the digital age. The digital revolution has inextricably linked all aspects of our world. Different types of experience – from human to digital and physical – merge into one, forming a single consumer experience.
There is no doubt that UX designers are the best at understanding and managing the development process. Many companies know how high the return on investment of the design is, and that it can certainly bring them significant profits. However, for the most part, the value that UI/UX designers bring to a business is intangible, and I hope that this issue has been covered in sufficient detail in this post.