If you are lucky enough to find the best hosting for WordPress, rest assured that it will improve your site’s SEO performance, attract additional traffic, allow pages to load faster, ensure proper site security, and even increase sales.
For Hosting.UK, web hosting is an art. Every day, the team of industry experts is working to improve the capabilities of web hosting services and make them even clearer and easier to use. Hosting for a WordPress site should be chosen carefully as it is not an easy task. If you don’t know where to start, this guide is for you.
Hosting Types and Their Distinctive Features
To understand which hosting is right for your project, you need to know what is WordPress hosting in general as well as its types and the differences between them.
Hosting is like a “home” for your site, which should contain everything you need. There are 4 types of WordPress hosting in total. Even if some of you are familiar with these nuances, or you are a beginner, here, you will find all the information and help you need to develop your WordPress website:
- Shared Hosting is basic hosting, in which your site will be hosted on one server and adjacent to other resources.
- Shared hosting is suitable for information sites, business cards, online stores with a small number of products. With good optimization, the average tariff will easily attract 2-5 thousand visitors per day.
- VPS Hosting is the “golden mean” of hosting, which combines the advantages of both shared and dedicated servers.
- Dedicated Hosting is a full-fledged server that will be allocated under your control. With dedicated WordPress hosting from Hosting.UK, you will be assigned a physical server dedicated solely to running your business site or blog.
- It is the fastest WordPress hosting – the best option for demanding web resources: an online store with a large assortment, a popular blog, or an information portal with 30-50 thousand visitors per day.
- Cloud Hosting is a whole network of servers. The main advantages of cloud hosting are that it focuses on increasing uptime. It is designed for sites that are somewhere between Shared Hosting and VPS.
Which Hosting Is Best for WordPress?
There are several parameters that play an important role in the suitability of a web host. WordPress is compatible with many web hosting companies. By contacting Hosting.UK, you can be sure that you will receive the most necessary range of services. Their servers are optimized to meet all WordPress requirements:
Ease of use + functional panel
Flexible and inexpensive tariffs with the ability to add/change/remove services
Responsive technical support
Good uptime all year long
High performance (request processing time)
Continuous backup (in case something goes wrong)
Knowing and understanding all the features and necessary criteria, you can easily determine what is the best hosting for WordPress. Follow this link to learn how to customize your website and set up a new WordPress website just in a few minutes.