Are you a PC Hardware enthusiast? Are you the person everyone calls when their computer breaks? Are you always connected and keeping up with the latest tech news, hardware releases and more?
ThinkComputers is a hardware review and tech news site that specializes in in-depth PC hardware reviews, daily tech news, how-to articles, and much more! We are always looking to hire new writes to help ThinkComputers grow and turn into something bigger and better.
If you are wondering what we are looking for in our writers here at ThinkComputers here are the requirements:
- An expert in PC hardware and the tech industry – no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for this, I’m afraid it’s not going to work.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform and a general knowledge of HTML.
- Are able to write regular blog posts on a long-term bases.
- Simple photo editing and re-sizing knowledge.
- Able to participate actively in answering readers comments for all of your published posts.
- Based in the United States (Reviewer position only)
- Ability to take photos of review products (Reviewer position only)
ThinkComputers receives over 200,000 pageviews every month (and growing), have active social media communities, and much more. As a writer for ThinkComputers you’ll receive:
- Good monetary compensation – We pay our writers based on a flat rate per article.
- Free Publicity – get huge exposure to a targeted, dedicated group of tech enthusiasts.
- Instant Readership – Your articles will be pushed our to our RSS readers as well as our social media networks.
- Free Admission to Industry Events – As a ThinkComputers writer you will get free (press passes) admission to many different industry events throughout the year.