When it comes to seeing online videos, YouTube is the only option for the majority of people. From entertainment to education, it hosts an unparalleled volume of video hours that is almost impossible to beat. However, YouTube comes with its own set of caveats, and probably the most annoying issue with it is the lack of any in-built option to download and save the videos in the local drive directly for offline viewing. Not everyone is privileged with a high-speed data connection to stream videos in real-time without that buffering; hence it becomes essential to be able to save the content to enjoy an uninterrupted viewing experience.
However, although YouTube doesn’t allow you to download its content officially, this limitation can be overridden easily. Thanks to lots of software available online, you can download any video from YouTube and save it on your computer or mobile to access them at a later time. And the good news is, most of them are completely free, provided, of course, they will serve you some ads.
Here in this brief piece, we are going to explain how you can download YouTube videos hassle-free using a popular tool, MP3Studio, through a step-by-step guide. So let’s not waste any further time and proceed with our easy YouTube video downloading method.
MP3 Studio: What special features it offers over other comparable software?
As mentioned earlier, one can find plenty of such tools to download their preferred content from YouTube, and many of them are freely available to use. That’s being said, MP3 Studio is a unique piece of software that comes with some unique benefits that you rarely get from any other YouTube downloader tool.
- Using MP3 Studio is pretty straightforward, and there is virtually zero learning curve.
- MP3Studio can work on the majority of PC and smartphones out-of-the-box without any additional software support requirements.
- The user interface is quite simple. All the options and settings are graphically laid out, and one can find them easily.
- No annoying pre-usage registration process. You can start downloading videos right away after installation.
- A whopping number of 99 songs can be queued at the same time, and those will continue to download in the background while you can do other stuff. Once set up, it requires zero user interaction.
- Videos and songs can be played inside the tool before you decide to download them. There is no need for constant fiddling between your browser and the software.
- And on top of everything, although you need to pay a meagre fee to unlock its premium version with all the additional features, you don’t need to do so. Most of the useful features are available at your disposal in the free version itself.
How to download YouTube videos using MP3 Studio: A step-by-step guide
Follow the below steps to download videos and audio files from YouTube with MP3Studio. It’s effortless and requires little to no technical knowledge.
- Open the YouTube videos in any web browser you use to save on your PC or smartphone.
- Right-click on the video and select the “copy video URL” option from there.
- Fire up the MP3Studio application and insert the link in the URL field.
- Now, from here, you can select between multiple audio and video formats, including MP3, MP4, MKV, AVI, WMA, and more. What that means is that there is no need for any additional software to convert the downloaded file into your favorite audio or video formats – everything will be done on-the-fly seamlessly. The files can be saved in the HD version as well, in case you want that.
- If you have come so far as described, you can click on the “convert” button, and the process will be initiated. Once completed, the file will be automatically downloaded and saved into the local folder you have chosen already in the settings.
Wrapping it up
MP3 Studio allows you to download any YouTube video or audio content and save them securely on your device so that you can have a better and flawless audiovisual experience even when you are offline. Check the link now: https://mp3.studio/. And needless to say, when the files are stored in your local drive, you don’t need to spend valuable data to watch the same video over and over again on YouTube. Most importantly, this tool is free for most use cases, unless you want the premium features, of course.