Today FinalWire released a new stable update to the desktop editions of its popular system information software. AIDA64 v5.80 supports the latest Windows 10 builds and the most recent hardware components, including the AMD RX 400 series and NVIDIA’s GTX 1050 GPUs.
As a new feature, it now allows users to define global hotkeys with which they can enable or disable the AIDA64 hardware monitoring panels or switch between multiple hardware information pages on external displays, even when AIDA64 is running in the background. Using these customized key combinations, PC enthusiasts can also start and stop saving temperature, voltage and power measurements as well as fan RPM readouts to a CSV or HTML log file. The developers have made AIDA64 v5.80 DPI aware so that all elements of its graphical user interface scale properly when the DPI zoom is active in Windows. In practice, this means that users will see no more blurry or incorrectly sized graphics or text on high-resolution screens as AIDA64 now looks crisp even on 4K and 8K LCD and OLED displays.
New features & improvements
– AVX and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series Bristol Ridge APUs
– Global hotkeys to switch between LCD pages, start/stop logging, show/hide the SensorPanel
– Proper DPI scaling to better support high-resolution LCD and OLED displays
– Corsair and Razer RGB LED mousepad support
– Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS2 Insider Preview support
– Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPUs
– Improved support for Intel Apollo Lake SoCs
– Support for Samsung PM851 and SanDisk X400 SSDs
– Improved support for Intel NVMe SSDs
– CUDA 8.0 support
– GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 400 Series
– GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GeForce GTX 1060
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company’s flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a lower license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software. Today all four AIDA64 editions are updated to v5.80.