Introducing the Define S. A new segment within the Define family is born and it’s all about flexibility, silence, cooling and beyond. The Fractal Design Define S lends the appearance, sound dampening technology, and support for a wide variety of components from the widely popular Define Series, while introducing a new, innovative internal layout. The Define S case is packed with intelligently designed enthusiast-oriented features delivering a silent case with powerful and expansive air and liquid cooling support, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired construction.
The modernized internal layout of the Define S omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path and uncompromising water cooling support.
The Define S case reaches the highest level of silent computing through strategically placed dense sound-absorbing material, multiple ModuVent fan vent covers and finely tuned Dynamic Series fans.
– Optimally designed for silent computing, while not compromising on airflow and cooling capabilities
– Innovative internal layout, providing a perfectly straight airflow path to the CPU heatsink for air cooling set ups or extensive radiator mounting possibilities for water cooling set ups
– Extensive water cooling support for a case of this size; housing radiators up to 420mm in the top and 360mm in the front
– Including smart reservoir brackets; featuring drill-free reservoir mounting on the front of the motherboard tray and pre-drilled pump mounting holes on the bottom panel
– Equipped with ModuVent fan slot covers providing the option of additional cooling or maximum sound absorption
– Including two Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 140mm fans developed for superlative airflow while still maintaining low noise levels
– Maintaining a dust-free interior with dust filters that cover the front and bottom air intakes
– Introducing newly designed hard drive trays placed vertically behind the front partition of the motherboard tray; Three sturdy steel trays with vibration-dampening grommets allowing for installation of one 3.5″ or 2.5″ drive on each tray, without disrupting the airflow or interfering with the radiator mounting possibilities
– An additional 2 dedicated steel SSD trays cleanly placed behind the motherboard tray
– Long motherboard tray extending to the front panel contributing to an extremely clean build, hiding both hard drives and cables
– Define S model is also available with a large window on the side panel
MSRP Define S
MSRP Define S Window
For more information check out the product page.