Introducing the Arc Midi R2! As the newest member of the Arc family of airflow cases, the Arc Midi R2 is developed with high-performance computer systems in mind. Featuring three high performance Silent Series R2 fans and ample water cooling options, the Arc Midi R2 layout maximizes airflow throughout the case and keeps even the most demanding systems at cool temperatures. Designed to house even the thickest radiators in both the top and front panels without extensive modifications, the Arc Midi R2 offers all this within a mid size case.
The chassis comes complete with a stylish window side panel, fan controller, easy to clean dust filters, high level of workmanship, flexible hard drive mounting system and plenty of space for cable routing.
– Designed with high airflow in mind while consistently holding a minimalistic, sleek look and feel
– Featuring a window side panel to show off your set up in style
– Extensive water cooling support, designed to support thick radiators in the front and top positions
– Three Silent Series R2 fans with integrated fan controller included
– HDD cages are now split 5 + 3 and are both rotatable and removable for maximum configuration and airflow
– Support for up to 8 hard drive bays with accommodation for an additional 2 x 2,5” inch drives behind the motherboard
– Easy installation and configuration with ample cable routing space making it simple for everyone to make a very tidy looking computer build.
– Removable fan filters for easy dust maintenance and washing
USD: $ 109.95
EURO: € 89,95
GBP: £ 74,95
The Arc Midi R2 will be available in March 2013.
Source: Fractal Design | News Archive