Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced HyperX Beast, the latest addition to the HyperX product line. It matches high performance with the largest available capacities and is XMP ready. With its eye-catching aggressive heatspreader design, HyperX Beast is aimed at hardcore gamers, PC modders, content creators and overclockers who want high-performing hardware in an innovative design.
HyperX Beast is part of the Predator family, the premiere memory line offered by Kingston for power users. HyperX Beast features kits up to 2400MHz for faster processing times in applications requiring maximum performance, and in capacities from 8GB-64GB. The new heatspreader color and design adds diversity and character to the current HyperX memory offerings. It is designed to work with third- generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors as well as the latest AMD A-Series processors. For added benefit, HyperX Beast is Intel XMP ready so users can easily achieve the best performance optimization by simply selecting a speed profile, hand-tuned by Kingston engineers.
“We use the best performance-yielding components to build memory that is capable of achieving high speeds” said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. “The name Beast speaks for itself. The modules exemplify high-performance memory with the highest capacities available on the market today and an awesome design that will look great in your system.”
HyperX Beast memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support. For more information visit http://www.kingston.com/memory/hyperx/predator/beast.
Kingston is celebrating 25 years in the memory industry. The company was founded on October 17, 1987, and has grown to become the largest third-party memory manufacturer in the world. The 25th anniversary video can be found here as well as more information including a timeline of Kingston’s history.
Kingston HyperX Beast Specifications:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB in kits of two, four and eight
- Frequency (speed):1600MHZ-2400MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9, CL10, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5v -1.65v operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Ready: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile.
- Compatible: Designed to work in P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), X79 and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100-percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support
Source: Kingston | News Archive