ModMyMods has developed a brand new thermal compound made right here in the USA with international materials! While most thermal compounds are derived from a primarily ceramic, metallic base or silicone. We have developed an effective synthetic industrial oil based compound that is far less electrically conductive while still maintaining a highly effective heat transference between a chip and heatsink/waterblock. The ModMyMods MP-9 Modpaste comes packaged in a rubber capped borosilicate glass syringe that boasts an impressive three year shelf life, removable, reusable applicator tip and a magnetically closed carrying case.
Features and Specifications
- Oil Based Thermal Compound
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- Low Electrical Conductivity
- Available in 1 g and 2.5 g tubes
- Made in USA
- Resealable borosilicate glass tube
- Easy to spread
- Form: Paste
- Color: Grey
- Odor: Slight Odor
- pH: 6
- Density: 2.6 g/cm³
- Viscosity: 3,000 Pa.s at 22°C
- Thermal Conductivity: 9.0 W/mK
- Constant Temperature Range: 50-200°C
MSRP: USD $7.50 (1 g), and $11.99 (2.5 g).
For more information, visit the product page.