There are a few apps that everyone seems to use on their phones, regardless of what type of phone they have. You might be surprised by some of the most popular apps that people use, and you might find some new ones to add to your phone’s home screen. If you know someone who’s on the hunt for phone apps that will improve their workflow, how to better organize their life, or ones for enjoyment or leisure, the best way you can help is to share what you have on your own screen!
The Basic Phone Apps You Need
Everyone knows the basics – the essential apps that everyone should have on their phones. These are the ones that you use every day, for a variety of purposes.
- Web Browser
- Music Player
But apart from these, there are others that you can also use to supplement or support your everyday activities and also for relaxation. Here are some of the most popular phone apps that you should definitely check out if you don’t have them already.
Phone Apps For Productivity and Organization
If you want to be more productive or better organized, there are a few great phone apps that can help you out. Here are a few:
- Evernote: This is a great app for taking notes and recording ideas. You can also sync your notes across all of your devices, which is really helpful if you’re always on the go.
- Calendar: This is a must-have for keeping track of your schedule. You can easily add events and reminders, and the app will even give you directions to your next appointment.
- Wunderlist: This is a great app for creating to-do lists and managing tasks. You can share lists with other people, set deadlines, and even get reminders when a task is due.
Apps For Fun and Leisure
If you’re looking for some fun and leisurely phone apps, we’ve got you covered. Below are some of the user favorites:
- Netflix: If you love watching TV shows and movies, Netflix is definitely worth checking out. It has a huge selection of content, and you can watch it all on your phone.
- Pandora: This is another great app for listening to music. It has a huge library of songs, and you can create custom stations based on your favorite artists or genres.
- Instagram: This is one of the most popular social media platforms, and it’s great for sharing photos and videos with your friends. You can also follow other users and see what they’ve been up to.
Beyond The Basics: More Popular Mobile Apps
But what about the other popular apps? The ones that you might not use every day, but that you know are out there and can be really useful? Here are some of the most popular ones, based on app store rankings and user feedback.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Entertainment: Hulu, YouTube, Spotify
Games: Candy Crush, Pokemon Go, Clash of Clans, Game of War – Fire Age
Organization: Trello, Any.do, Google Calendar, iCloud Calendar
Money Management: Mint, Square Cash, Venmo, PayPal
Navigation: Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, Uber
Food Delivery: Grubhub, Seamless, DoorDash, Postmates
Messaging: WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, GroupMe
Health and Fitness: Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, Nike+ Running, MapMyRun
Use an Infographic to Share Your Recommendations
If you want to share your recommendations with someone, an infographic is a great way to do it. This way, they can quickly see all of the information that you’re trying to share with them. Plus, infographics are really fun and eye-catching, so your friend is sure to appreciate them. One platform you can use to create one is Venngage. It has plenty of templates you can readily use or modify to suit your needs or accommodate the design you have in mind.
There are a lot of great phone apps out there that you can use to make your life easier and more enjoyable. Here is a list of some of the crowd favorites here, but there are definitely plenty more to explore. Now, go ahead and check them out and you won’t be disappointed!