The main stuff you need to know about React
Here are the strong sides of it:
- Component-based architecture. Such a feature economizes time greatly. The basic principle of it is as follows: the interface parts are converted into a self-maintaining micro-system;
- A lot of developer tools are available. The community of developers has introduced plenty of tools, IDEs, browsers to take advantage of;
- High speed of operations due to the application of DOM. This can’t be ignored as long as all the processes have to run quickly if you are dreaming about a successful and popular app;
- React is extremely clear for reading and understanding. Even if you have never dealt with it, you aren’t going to face many difficulties within the process of getting acquainted with it.
Besides, it’s vital to note that if there’s a necessity to apply React or React Native, team roles in software development shouldn’t be underestimated.
What is essential about React Native?
React Native is a wider thing if speaking about it shortly. It is a cross-platform framework that is applied to create websites and apps with the help of Reactjs. The apps created using this tool can successfully function on plenty of platforms, such as iOS, Android, and Windows.
Below you can get acquainted with the obvious advantages of React Native:
- You can take advantage of component UI libraries that are already here inside React Native. Isn’t it great that you aren’t going to face working out a library from the very beginning?
- When you start to make an application, the framework creates the platform-specific codes;
- If you are looking for fast development, it’s a brilliant choice for you as long as you can use the Hot Reloading thing (an app is reloaded automatically by means of it).
What’s the actual difference then?
If we try to make a clear conclusion, here it is: React is used for mobile apps, and React Native is necessary for the websites (front-end). Both are thought to be the frameworks introduced by Facebook.
Besides, we are about to introduce some more characteristics that are different when speaking about React and React Native:
- In the case of Reactjs, DOM is applied in order to render browser code in Reactjs and as for React Native, components are rendered in mobile with the help of APIs;
- It depends on what aim is here in front of you. In case you wish to make a well-developed UI for web interfaces, then you might stick to React. And, accordingly, if you hope to link the app created with a genuine native feeling, then React Native is going to be a better choice (you can find more info at).
Despite this, note that there are some similarities between them too.
It’s important to hire a React developer who won’t let you down. React development service won’t cost a fortune but you will save your time and get fine quality in the end if you pick reputable app developers. A right developer has to be chosen by the reviews of the satisfied customers and basic criteria of the trustworthy companies. React development company QArea can be a nice example: https://qarea.com/hire-developers/react.