Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Today we are getting a first look at another motherboard from ASRock. It is the X79 Extreme6/GB. The Extreme6 actually comes in 2 different versions the plain Extreme6 and the Extreme6/GB. The GB stands for Game Blaster, which is a PCIe add-on card that gives you great 7.1 audio and Gigabit Ethernet. It is nice to see ASRock include an this card, but make no mistake it is not a gimmick to get people to buy this board. The X79 Extreme6/GB means business! With three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, 8 DIMM slots, USB 3.0 and much more. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video!
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: ASRock
Information: The Best C/P value X79-Series Motherboard Pack. Enjoy Awesome Sound Performance With the Bundled ASRock Game Blaster!
– Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
– Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket
– Supports Quad Channel DDR3 2400+(OC), 8 DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 64GB
– Digi Power Design, 12 + 2 Power Phase Design
– 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™
– Broadcom Dual LAN with Teaming Function
– Supports ASRock X-FAN, XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, Graphical UEFI, UEFI System Browser, AXTU
– Creative Sound Core3D 7.1 CH, Supports THX TruStudio PRO™
– Free Bundle : ASRock Game Blaster, 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suit