If you are a desktop user and use multiple screens going back to a single screen can take some adjustment and also results in less productivity. I always have to adjust to a single screen when I am traveling or if I’m out for the day. You do not realize the importance of multiple displays until you are limited to using a single display. Lenovo knows how many people rely of multiple display setups and has a perfect little monitor that you can easily team with your laptop. It is their ThinkVision Portable USB Monitor. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video.
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: Lenovo
Information: This mobile monitor works great for ad hoc meetings in places like hotel lobbies or cafes that lack access to a projector and even for extra screen space for work that requires multitasking on the go.
– True mobility: USB 2.0 video input delivers both signal and power
– Ultra Productivity: Connects up to six mobile monitors
– Extends the display for on-the-go multitasking
– Shares presentations effectively with mirror mode
– Packs easily at under 2 LBS and 0.36 inches at its thinnest
– Connects quickly with plug-and-play technology
– Convenient ergonomic design: control brightness (up to 16 settings) and tilt angle for comfort
– Tested durability and reliability for travel convenience