No doubt that this digital age made it extremely easy for anyone and everyone to share media files swiftly. Even most people use an online Mp4 to Mp3 converter to extract audio music from an Mp4 video file for entertainment.
Now sharing music with others is not more complicated! We are going to demonstrate a few best ways through which you may send audio files online.
How To Send Audio Files?
Remember that it all depends on the file format and even the resultant file size. When it comes to sharing audio files, there are some methods that are better suited than others. Apart from that, you could also visit theonlineconverter.com to fetch the best Mp4 to Mp3 converter if your concern involves how to convert Mp4 to Mp3 audio file online.
Let’s move ahead!
There’s no doubt that Bluetooth was well-known for years. This device is not only used to connect different peripheral devices such as speakers and headphones but also ideal for sharing audio files. And, if you have a video file and want to share it with Bluetooth, then conversion takes place! Fortunately, you could try an online Mp4 to Mp3 converter to turn video into Mp3 audio before sharing.
To Share Audio Files Using Bluetooth:
- All you need to enable Bluetooth on your both sending and receiving device
- Then, it’s time to pair the devices with each other
- Very next, you need to choose the audio file that you aim to share and hit the share icon
- Then, choose the Bluetooth icon and tap Send
- Finally, the recipient should have to accept the transfer
WhatsApp is a well-known medium to share certain files including documents, images, videos, audio, and more in a matter of seconds.
And, what if you have a large size Mp4 video file and you want to share it on WhatsApp? Don’t fret, thanks to a free MP4 to Mp3 converter online that is taken into account to turn Mp4 video into audio Mp3. Once you turn your Mp4 file into Mp3 with Mp4 to audio Mp3 converter, then obviously it turned into small size, then you could share it on your WhatsApp.
To Send Audio Files Via WhatsApp:
- Simply move to the contact with which you want to share your audio file
- Next, you ought to make a click on the paper click icon that is in the given message box
- Then, you need to choose the Audio icon
- Now, you ought to browse to and choose the desired audio file
- Finally, make a tap in send to transfer the audio file
Yes, Facebook Messenger is the most preferable app that allows you to contact your friends on Facebook. Besides that, you could share different media files such as images, videos, and music songs with this source.
But, when it comes to sharing a song that is in Mp4 format, then try to convert it into an Mp3 file because of lossless quality. To proceed with particular conversions, you need to use an online Mp4 to MP3 converter that helps to save mp4 as mp3 audio file format.
To Send Music Files Via Facebook Messenger:
- At first, you need to log in to Messenger on a desktop computer
- Then, ahead to the person with which you want to share audio
- Now, you ought to hit the “+” icon and make a click on the Paperclip icon
- Simply browse the audio file that you need to share
- At last, hit the “Enter” to send the file
If you people stick with any one of Google services like Gmail, then you obviously have Google Drive. It is indicated as the most useful cloud-based hosting and sharing service. Here you could be able to upload a file of your choice, and then share the live link with whomever you want!
Apart from that, if you stick with some professional working on Google drive and you want to listen to music while working, then it’s best to choose an mp3 file rather than an Mp4 video. Even if your song is packed within Mp4 video format, you could simply upload it into Mp4 to MP3 converter and let it convert your Mp4 to Mp3 online. Because you could continue your work while listening mp3 music offline, while video needs eye contact and your productivity leads to zero circles! Well, back to the point again now!
To Share Music With Google Drive:
- Open Google Drive
- Then, make a click on New, and then choose the audio file that you want to upload. Besides that, you could make drag and drop for the desired file
- Once the file uploading task is completed, all you need to make a right-click on the file and choose the Share option
- Very next, you require to add the email address of the recipient
- Alternatively, you could simply make a right-click and choose the Get Link option. Now, you could easily share this link with an individual who can then download the audio file
One Drive is the most useful and best cloud-based system for files storing. But, similar to Google Drive, it also lets you upload a file, provides a link and then you can share it within anyone. Before knowing what you need to do, let us clear one thing. When it comes to media files storing One Drive, bear in mind that it provides you with limited space. So, if you have bunch of Mp4 videos, then simply make a free use of Mp4 to Mp3 converter to turn mp4 into mp3, with this your videos stored into small size format, then you proceed further.
To Use One Drive To Share Files:
- To commence, move to the OneDrive
- Now, you need to tap on the Upload option, which you can see at the top of the window
- Then, you have to navigate to and choose the audio file that you aim to share now. Also, its drag and drop feature works best here
- Once your audio uploaded, you simply highlight it, and then choose the Share option that you can see at the top of the window
- Finally, you could choose to attain a shareable link to the file or simply email the link to your recipient