AeroCool has just unveiled their latest case, which is the Klaw mid-tower. The case has some pretty nifty RGB effects on the front and ships with two addressable RGB fans. Even with those effects on the front of the case you it appears they have built in some decent airflow.
Here is a list of features of the case from AeroCool’s website:
- Equipped with two full tempered glass side panels to showcase the inside of your rig
- Comes with two 12cm Addressable RGB fans in the top and one 12cm Addressable RGB fan in the rear of the case
- Addressable RGB can be controlled using LED control button, RGB remote control, or Addressable RGB motherboard
- Includes a 10-port hub with PWM control functions
- Supports liquid cooling in the front and rear of the case
- Dual chamber design for improved ventilation
Here is a video for the case that AeroCool put out as well…
What do you guys think of this case?