There are so many coolers out there, but they are all different types. They range from tower coolers to low profile to water cooling. Over the past few years we have seen a lot of different coolers and designs, but the ones that have been used most frequently are the AIO (all-in-one) water coolers, where everything is included into a closed loop while giving you the benefits of water cooling along with being affordable and easy to setup. Today we will be taking a look at the Antec Kuhler H2O 62O, which is a closed loop water cooling system which is produced by Asetek which is also the maker of the Corsair AIO water cooling systems. Let’s take a look…
Special thanks to Antec for providing us with the Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler to review.
Features & Specifications
• CPU Socket Compatibility:
– Intel LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3, AM2+, AM3+
• Low profile pump ensures exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow
• Non-corrugated easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
• Intelligent noise / speed-control fan for quiet, efficient cooling
• Latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction
• Cooling Liquid – Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
• Fan Speed: 1450 – 2000 RPM
• Tubing Length: 13.0″ / 330 mm
• Radiator Dimensions:
– 5.6″ (H) x 4.7″ (W) x 1.1″ (D) /
– 151 mm (H) x 120 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
• Fan Dimensions:
– 4.7″ x 1.0″ / 120 mm x 25 mm
• Cold Plate + Pump Height:
– 1.1″ / 27 mm
• Net weight: 1.5 lbs / 0.7 kg
• AQ3 – Antec Quality 3 year limited warranty on parts and labor
Well the Antec Kuhler 620 comes in a box about the size of a older power supply box. It is shrink wrapped also to protect it from the elements since again it is a AIO water cooling system. On the front of the box they have a detailed picture of the unit all together.
Now on the back of the box it goes into more detail about the water block /pump and the tubing and the copper base plate for the cooler. Here is also a shot of the contents of the box will still all packed together.