ARCTIC’s long-running CPU cooler gets a worthy successor. It feels like the end of an era: the Freezer 7 Pro has long been one of our most loyal companions, and even though it wasn’t a high-performance beast, it was known and loved by countless customers around the world. But after more than 10 years together, it’s time to say farewell.
Out with the old, in with the new. With the new Freezer 7 X, we’re able to present a successor that not only builds upon the success of its renowned predecessor – it outshines it. The Freezer 7 X reaps the benefits of an improved heatsink design along with a reworked heat pipe layout. In conjunction with the fan, which is optimized for high static pressure, the ARCTIC Freezer 7 X sets new standards in cooling. Compared to its predecessor, a performance increase of almost 10 % could be tested — and at a price that has been driven down by optimized and more efficient manufacturing processes.
- Pressure-optimised Fan: With a PWM controlled, pressure-optimised 92 mm fan, the Freezer 7 X offers high cooling power at a low price.
- Direct-Touch Heatpipes: Two direct-touch heat pipes with pre-applied MX-2 thermal paste enable ideal heat dissipation.
- Multi-Socket Compatibility: Good across the board: comprehensive compatibility and easy installation thanks to varied mounting options for both Intel and AMD.
- Full Heatsink Cover: The Freezer 7 X’s black heat sink cover makes it visually impressive.
Fans of the Freezer 7 Pro can rest assured: if you liked the Freezer 7 Pro, you’re going to love the Freezer 7 X. Above all, this compact and light CPU cooler proves once again that at ARCTIC, high quality doesn’t have to come at a high price.
- Compatible with Intel & AMD socket
- Pre-applied MX-2 thermal paste
- Extended life span thanks to low coil temperature
- Lower power consumption and less vibrations with new motor technology
- Offset heat pipes ensure optimal heat dissipation
The Freezer 7 X is available now on the market and on Amazon at a price of $19.99 MSRP. Available soon: the Freezer 7 X CO variant with double ball bearing.