Recently ASRock introduced a new series of motherboards that definitely caught the eye of many people when they were initially leaked. This new series is called LiveMixer and is aimed at podcasters, livestreamers, and content creators. The thing that really makes this series stand out is the actual design of the boards, which have a very cool graffiti-like design! ASRock launched this series with the Z790 LiveMixer on the Intel side and the B650 LiveMixer. We will be taking a look at the B650 LiveMixer, which features a 14+2+1 power phase design, a PCI-Express 5.0 M.2 slot, DDR5 support, USB 3.2 gen 2×2, 2.5G LAN, and a total of 14 USB ports on the rear I/O! Let’s take a look and see what this motherboard is all about!
Special thanks to ASRock for providing us with the B650 LiveMixer motherboard review.
– Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
– 14+2+1 Phase Power Design, SPS
– 4 x DDR5 DIMMs, supports up to 6400+(OC)
– 3 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
– Graphics Output Options: 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
– 1 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5x4)
– 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
– 2 SATA3
– 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Front)
– 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear)
– 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear)
– 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front)
– 12 USB 2.0 (8 Rear, 4 Front)
– Realtek 2.5G LAN
Taking a look at the retail box it is quite attractive with its graffiti design. On the front it says “LiveMixer” really box and lets us know some of the details of the board.
Flipping the box over to the back many of the features of the board are detailed and we have a full list of specifications and I/O overview.
As far as accessories that come with the board you are going to get two ASRock velcro straps, two SATA cables, mounting screws for the M.2 slots, a user’s manual, and AM5 CPU installation guide.