The app revolution has caught up with everyone including the young and the old. When it comes to the young, it is not just the gaming apps. Students are also using Mac apps to help them with their studies and research. There is in fact a category of apps that is specifically dedicated to help students research and learn better. And Setapp makes it more affordable and easier for students by sorting and providing all the required apps in one place.
Benefits of Using Education & Research Apps
There are many benefits for students in relying on education apps. While buying these apps individually can cost hundreds of dollars, Setapp allows you to start using them for just $4.99 per month.
Some of the most important apps for students are as follows:
- Learning New Methods: Students have found apps to provide them with new and interesting methods for learning. They can access and save information quickly and with ease. You can create mind maps and learn and remember information more easily. There are apps that allow you to complete your academic papers faster.
- Online Study: There book search and library apps that enable online study. You can search for the desired eBooks, create and organize your study materials in a better way.
- Become Better Organized: Lack of planning and organization is one of the main reasons why students aren’t able to excel. Apps now allow you to plan, prioritize, and organize your lessons and tasks. Don’t let delays interfere with your studies. Complete tasks based on priority and avoid the hassles of having to study or complete papers at the last minute. The right app can also help you keep track of your progress.
The choice of the right apps can play a big role in helping you succeed as a student.
Popular Education & Research Apps
Some of the most popular apps that can help students are as follows:
- Studies: This Mac app works as an excellent companion that helps you with different subjects. You can set goals by scheduling notes. Whether you are studying mathematics, fine art, languages, medicine, or any other subject, this educational app can help you achieve your goals. This app is available on the App Store for $29.99.
- Findings: This app allows you to store all your notes in an organized manner. It is a research assistant and also works as your lab notebook. Collect data and analyze it with ease. You will no longer have to worry about losing your papers. The app is available for €39.
- iThoughtsX: More and more students are realizing how mind mapping can make it simpler to study. This app allows you to visually organize information and your ideas. Use it for brainstorming, setting goals, planning projects, and creating task lists. It also supports the most popular formats and is available for $49.99.
- PDF Search: This is one of the most widely used apps for searching content within documents. It helps you learn about the content within documents while searching. Search thousands of documents for required information. It is an Artificial Intelligence powered app that uses complex algorithms to search and access information quickly. It costs $9.99.
- Aeon Timeline: Planning study and project timelines can prove to be a success mantra for students. This is a timeline app that allows you to visualize your tasks. It presents information on a time chart and allows easy prioritization. This popular app comes at a price of $50.
Setapp – 100+ Apps for $4.99
As a student, it is difficult for you to spend hundreds on apps that help you with your studies and research. Why spend so much when you can use all these apps and dozens others for just $4.99 per month. Get started with all these apps for a tiny amount.
Besides, you can have instant access to each of these apps. You will not have to worry about app upgrades. All app features are readily available with this subscription. There is no need to spend on in-app purchases. Setapp has introduced a first of its kind subscription model for Mac apps. Access over a hundred apps for a tiny fee. This also includes apps for task management and improving your productivity.