BitFenix has recently revealed their latest case design. Unlike many of their other cases this one is aimed at builders on a budget. Comrade will offer great features at a competitive price. The case will be available in two colors (black & white), and will have a no-nonsense design which is ideal for the first-time builder.
The case comes equipped with three 5.25-inch drive bays, dedicated 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch drive cages that support 3 drives each and room for graphics cards up to 30cm in length. There are tool-free drive locking mechanisms which should make installation a breeze. The case also features dust filters and USB 3.0 support.
– Materials: Steel, Plastic
– Color (Int/Ext): Black/Black, White/White
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 185mm x 428.55mm x 470.5mm
– Motherboard Sizes: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX
– 5.25″ Drive Bays: x 3
– 3.5″ Drive Bays: x 3
– 2.5″ Drive Bays: x 3
– Cooling Front: 120mm x 2 (optional)
– Cooling Rear: 120mm x 1 (1 included)
– PCI Slots: 7
– 1 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0, HD Audio
– Power Supply: PS2 ATX (bottom, multi direction)
– Extras: Front Dust Filter, PSU Dust Filter, Tool-Free Drive Locking
Source: BitFenix | News Archive