If you own a Digital SLR camera you know how much it set you back and you want to keep it nice and safe when you are out shooting. Since I bought my first Digital SLR camera I had a backpack to go with it. Camera backpacks provide great protection for not only your camera, but normally they have room for extra lenses and other accessories. I have quite a few different larger backpacks, but if I’m just going out quickly I don’t want to be hauling a large bag around with me. I’ve always been a fan of sling-type Backpack’s, and having one that can protect and hold me camera is a plus. Today we are taking a look at Caselogic’s SLR Sling Camera Backpack. This backpack features a patent pending hammock suspension system that suspends your SLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection. Let’s jump right in!
Special thanks to LoveCases for providing us with the Caselogic SLR Sling Camera Backpack to review.
– Compatible with most SLRs with a kit lens
– Patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR above the bottom of case, providing superior impact protection
– Large zippered compartment stores an additional lens or flash (dimensions: 8.5″ x 6.5″ x 4.5″)
– Three zippered pockets store memory cards, cords, chargers and additional accessories
– SLR camera sling wears like a backpack but allows for instant access to your SLR and accessories (simply swing around and you’re ready to shoot)
– Adjustable shoulder strap with waist strap prevents the sling from jostling around during activity
– Memory foam on interior helps protect your delicate LCD screen
– Industrial strength hook-n-loop strap holds your tripod
Size (l x w x h): 14.75 x 4.5 x 8.25 in
Fits Devices (l x w x h): 7.9 x 3.8 x 7.9 in
Weight: 1.2 lb
Warranty: 25 years