The Cooler Master HAF 912 is a case in which enthusiasts can find a large amount of features at a low price point. The HAF 912 supports 1.8”, 2.5”, 3.5” and 5.25” drives along with its plethora of cooling options. The case is also great for cable management and can even support large graphics cards. This case is certainly a great starter case which can allow you to easily upgrade parts in the future. Read on further to get a better look.
- Supports two 120mm radiator fans
- Front I/O for easy access
- Top platform for personal belongings
- CPU Retaining hole
- Water Cooling outlets
- Backup screw holder
- 7+1 slots for increased expandability
- Two 3.5″ or 2.5″ / 1.8″ HDD/SSDs
- Supports high-end graphics cards like ATI HD 5970 and nVidia GeForce GTX.
- Removable dust filters on the bottom and front cover
The Cooler Master HAF 912 comes packed in a plain brown box with blank ink used for printing. Cooler Master’s reason behind this is to keep the cost of the case down by reducing the amount used on visual aesthetics.
The side of the box covers the specifications of the case. The case is protected by a thick plastic bag and secured by two pieces of hard foam.