Many people systematically experience increased visual loads, which inevitably leads to eyes dryness and pain. For the prevention of visual impairment and getting rid of the discomfort, a magnetic massager has been developed. The device affects the skin around the eyes thus improving the condition. In this post, we have decided to create a detailed review of eye massagers and explain how this device works.
Why Use an Eye Massager?
Hours of work at the computer, long driving, lying in front of the TV, and other activities that require high visual loads have a negative impact on eye health. For the prevention of reducing visual acuity and relieving fatigue at the end of the working day, special massagers have been invented. Device manufacturers claim that these appliances activate metabolic processes inside the eyes, which leads to the circulation of intraocular fluid normalization and eyes saturation with useful substances.
It is believed that the impact of such devices improves skin tone around the eyes, blood circulation, eliminates dark circles and edema. In addition, the best eye massager helps to slow down age-related changes and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. The instructions for some devices indicate that regular eye massage heals headaches and insomnia, as well as increases brain activity and performance.
On top of that, eye massage is a means for healing, relaxing, rejuvenating, and improving the general condition of the body. Being loaded at work or during routine operations, your eyes need some relaxation and massage. Vision prevention and gymnastics for the eyes have a great positive effect on health. The most effective and accurate action of this kind can be performed by eye massagers since they solve several tasks at once:
- Eliminate eye fatigue;
- Slow down age-related eye changes;
- Relieve headaches and even stress;
- Prevent wrinkles around eyes;
- Improve skin tone;
- Prevent swelling and dark circles;
- Have a relaxation effect;
- Improve blood circulation;
- Restore sleep.
Types of Eye Massagers
There are many models of eye massagers on the hardware health market. They differ in functions, design and price rates. The wider set of functions the device has, the more effective the action of the massager is. Let’s take a look at the most popular types of the device:
- Eyeglasses with perforated screens that stimulate the optic nerve with light. On the inside, there is most often the skin stimulation, which improves metabolic processes. The action of this type of the massager is generated by a magnetic field and mechanical action by means of special plates.
- Combined models combine acupuncture, vibromassage, thermal, and magnetic effects. They are equipped with infrared heaters on airbags, which work by pressure.
- SPA massagers have thermal, magnetic, and vibration functions. They impact area fundus and temporal-frontal area. A special feature of such devices is that they can be complemented by relaxing music.
Benefits of Eye Massagers
The benefits of using eye massagers are proven by the feedback from oculists, cosmetologists, and neurologists. In the first case, there is an improvement in the quality of vision. Cosmetologists have noted an improvement in the condition of the skin around the eyes. As you know, here it is the most delicate and requires proper care, especially after the age of 30. Neurologists observe the disappearance of headaches, improvement in sleep quality, which affects the general condition of a person, his health and mood.
Eye fatigue after a long work at a computer or laptop is familiar to many. Someone ignores this problem; someone tries to cope with it using various compresses and other popular methods. However, all this can be put behind. Manufacturers of eye massagers have presented an innovative device which relieves visual fatigue and improves sleep and well-being.