It has always been the case that students become tensed at the simple thought of writing an essay for their academic course. This happens primarily because writing an essay is far more subjective than working out a problem related to math or physics. Essays are different from other forms of assignments, where the answer is either right or wrong; whereas essays are qualitative and call for much more creativeness. Apart from that, the marking formats, writing style and other criteria can differ to a great extent depending on the particular individual or department marking the assignment.
Getting good grades in academic essays is quite tricky. A good essay or paper has to be exceptional. If you are effectively trying to improve your academic essays, you can get assistance from the term papers help services to get good grades.
In order to accomplish a first class grade on your academic paper, you need to pay special attention to the following points:
1)Knowing the exact requirement of the essay
You have to pay close attention to precisely what the essay’s criteria are. You must plan out what needs to be done to fulfil the terms of the content and presentation, by following the guidelines established by the person or committee who will be grading your essay.
2) Argument and structure of the essay
You will have to present one thought at a time in a focused and logical approach, which makes your essay linear in nature. You need to learn how to concentrate on both argument and structure in order to achieve a first-class grade on your essay. The structure of a well-written essay should have these three main components:
- Introduction– It must capture the attention of the reader so they will want to continue reading the rest of it. It has to explain to what you are going to talk about and how you will try to influence them to accept your point.
- Main body– Here you have to answer the “What”, “How” and “Why” part of your essay’s argument, which has to be supported by convincing evidence. This section will always be the longest part of the essay, where you are attempting to convey information with the help of focus and criticality.
- Conclusion-A well-presented argument must also contain concluding remarks, which will vary according to the argument and nature of the essay. You can call attention to both the positive as well as negative arguments, and then write a final statement that is based on your initial opinion.
3) Presentation of the essay
You need to present well-thought out and innovative content in your essay that expresses your ability to think independently. In addition to originality, your ideas must be portrayed in a clear manner in order to attain a first rate grade. Your writing approach should connect the reader, and encourage them to read on till the end of the essay.
Your essay will be worthy of a higher grade, only when it proves your depth and comprehensive understanding of the subject matter.