Intel will release the 11th Gen Rocket Lake-S chips in the first quarter of 2021. Today it detailed the specs in a press release.
The new series will introduce a new desktop architecture, called Cypress Cove, with double-digit percentage IPC performance improvement. It’ll also come with Intel Xe based UHD graphics.
Here is the list of features:
- New Cypress Cove architecture featuring Ice Lake Core architecture and Tiger Lake Graphics architecture.
- Double-digit percentage IPC performance improvement.
Better gen-over-gen performance.
- Up to 20 CPU PCIe 4.0 lanes4 for more configuration flexibility.
- Enhanced Intel UHD graphics featuring Intel Xe Graphics architecture.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video, offering better video transcoding and hardware acceleration for latest codecs.
- New overclocking features5 for more flexible tuning performance.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost and VNNI support.
Thoughts? Talk to us in the comments, down below!