Kingston today announced a new entry into their HyperX memory line with the HyperX Savage memory. yperX Savage replaces HyperX Genesis and offers experienced enthusiasts, gamers and content creators a cutting-edge look. It features a black PCB encompassed by an eye-catching Savage red, asymmetrical heatspreader made of aluminum with a diamond-cut finish. The low profile makes it perfect for oversized CPU coolers.
Shipping now, HyperX Savage is available in high-speed frequencies from 1600 MHz to 2400 MHz, and in capacities of 4 GB and 8 GB single modules and 8 GB to 32 GB dual-channel or quad-channel kits. The high speeds help increase system performance and ultra-responsive multitasking. HyperX Savage is also Intel XMP-ready, which enables end users to easily overclock their system by simply selecting a memory profile with no need for manual adjustments in the BIOS.
“After replacing HyperX blu with FURY for entry-level gamers, it was time to refresh our mid-level Genesis line with HyperX Savage,” said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. “The bold and stylish red heatspreader offers enthusiasts and gamers a radical new look combined with high performance and capacities to match.”
HyperX Savage is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
HyperX Savage Features and Specifications:
– Fast: top-performing modules available with low-profile heatspreader
– Unique: red, asymmetrical heatspreader sets new trends for PC builds
– Quality: aluminum die-cast heatspreader with a diamond cut finish
– Design: low profile to fit under oversized CPU coolers
– Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
– Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
– Capacity: 4 GB-8 GB (single), 8 GB-32 GB (kits)
– Frequency: 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz and 2400MHz
– CAS Latency: CL9-CL11
– Voltage: 1.5V, 1.65V
– Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
– Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
– Dimensions: 133.35mm x 32.8mm
– Compatible with H67, H97, P67, Z68, Z77, Z87, Z97 and H61 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 AMD chipsets
The entire HyperX Savage lineup is listed below.