Kingwin has some really great power supplies in their Lazer Gold and Lazer Platinum series, but at the end of the day not everyone wants to dish out the cash for an 80PLUS Platinum certified power supply. Don’t worry though Kingwin has the mainstream covered as well. Today we are going to be taking a look at the Kingwin Power Force PF-850 850W power supply which features an 80PLUS Bronze certification, modular cables and a 5 year warranty. Read on as we take a look!
Special thanks to Kingwin for providing us with the Kingwin Power Force 850W Power Supply to review.
- Model: PF-850
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- Modular Cables
- Support Intel Core i7 / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo &
- AMD Phenom X4 / Phenom X3 / Athlon 64 X 2 High Performance CPU
- More than 2,000 times On/Off test
- Full Range design from 100V~240V (Active PFC)
- More than 85 % Efficiency at 50% Load
- Output Over / Under Voltage Protections
- Over Power/Short Circuit/Over Current /Over Temperature Protections
- Stable +12V Current
- Two 8in +12V Connectors
- Four PCI Express Connectors 8 pin (6 +2 Pin)
- Eight SATA Connectors
- Six Molex Connectors
- Two Floppy Connectors
- Single +12V Output Rail
- 140 mm Fan
- Support High Performance Nvidia SLI GPU
- Compliance with ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91, and SSI EPS 12V v2.92 Specification
- Black Coating Finish
- Intelligent Auto Fan-speed Control
- Eup 2013 Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
The Power Force PF-850 comes in a nice retail box. On the front of the box there is a photo of the unit. On the back of the box you will find all of the features and specifications.
Getting everything out of the box you have the PF-850 unit, bag of modular cables, power cable, mounting screws and a user’s guide.
To give you a good idea of how the PF-850 comes and for a brief overview of the unit take a look at the video below.