LEPA is a company you might not have heard of. They have been in business since 2010 and they mainly make power supplies, cases, and CPU coolers. One of their latest CPU coolers is actually quite interesting as they tell us it is the World’s First RGB CPU cooler. Since 2017 is the year of RGB we think it is quite fitting that we have an RGB CPU cooler! The cooler we are talking about is the LEPA NEOllusion which is your typical single-tower cooler sporting a 120 mm cooling fan, four 6mm-thick heatpipes, and a 200W TDP cooling capacity. On top of that you have RGB LEDs that can be easily controlled with the included remote. Let’s see if this cooler is all flash or can actually do a good job keeping our CPU nice and cool.
Special thanks to LEPA for providing us with their NEOllusion RGB CPU Cooler to review.
– NEOllusion generates stunning RGB lighting effects
– User-friendly remote control for easy lighting adjustment
– 200W+ TDP cooling capacity
– Compact side flow air cooler for superb RAM compatibility
– VGF (Vortex Generator Flow) increases air convection in-between the fins
– HDT (Heat-pipe Direct Touch) improves thermal conductivity
– 4 x Ø6mm high performance heat pipes improve heat conductivity
– Dual convex blades fan boosts downforce air pressure and creates high-volume airflow
The NEOllusion comes in a very nice retail box. On the front you’ll find different photos of the cooler showing off its different RGB LED colors. It also lets us know its compatibility, which is all modern Intel and AMD sockets (AM4 clip needs to be requested).
Flipping over to the back of the box we have a list of features as well as a full list of specifications.
Getting everything out of the box we have the LEPA NEOllusion RGB CPU Cooler, installation hardware for both Intel and AMD, fan speed reduction adapter, molex adapter, and the remote.