All Interactive Entertainment (AIE) announced today the MAG II Gun Controller will be available in stores from November 20th.
Fully compatible with the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC, the MAG II is the immersive and realistic new way to play First-Person-Shooter (FPS) games.
The MAG II is instantly compatible with ALL shooting games on PS3™ and PC. This is not a light gun; this is a compact, ergonomic, ultra responsive, precision FPS controller.
Designed and built with both casual and serious FPS gaming in mind, the MAG II features 3 pre-programmed sensitivity options and is the only gun controller to incorporate Motion Sensing and Gyroscopic Induction movement tracking.
The MAG II Gun Controller is supported by a team of engineers who are dedicated to enhancing the FPS experience. Future downloadable updates (via PC) will be available to unlock new functions and gameplay modes accessible via the MAG II Gun Controllers’ Function Dial.
Prove yourself with the MAG II Wireless Gun Controller for the PS3™ and PC and own the FPS battleground.
The MAG II will be available in Australia for RRP $149.95. Pre-orders open now.
Support website www.magcontroller.com
Further Features of the MAG II Gun Controller
– Compatible with ALL First-Person-Shooter games
– Full Functionality of Official Controllers
– Real Time, in Game, “On the Fly Calibration”
– High Precision Motion Tracking Gyroscope, eliminating the need for a Sensor Bar.
– Wireless Connection & Built in Vibration
– Updateable System Firmware & Mods
– Works with ALL TVs, Projectors & Monitors
Source: MAG | News Archive