Portable electronics, we all have them and they all have one thing in common they are subject to battery life. When the battery dies on these devices we no longer can play games, do work, or communicate with our friends. No one wants to be sitting around doing nothing, that is what these portable electronics are for. MiPow has a really cool protective case for the iPad 2 that also has a built in battery. It is called the Juice Cover and we are taking a look at it today.
– Super slim case with built-in battery
– Perfectly match with Smart Cover
– Battery level indicators
– On / Off switch
– “Made for iPad” certified
– Capacity: 6000mAh / 3.7V
– Input Voltage / Current: 5V / 2.1A
– Output Voltage / Current: 5V / 2.1A
– DC Charging Time: 6 – 8 hours
– Cell Type: Lithium-Polymer Battery
– Operating Temperature: -10 – +45℃
– Dimension: 250(L) x 187(W) x 12.8(H) mm
The Juice Cover comes in a nice retail package. On the front it shows the Juice Cover in action and on the back it gives you some more information and specifications. The retail package opens up as well so you can get a good look at the case before you buy it.
To give you an idea of how the Juice Cover comes and for a brief overview check out the video below.