NZXT, a leading designer of computer hardware, software, and services for the PC gaming community, today announces the release of the NZXT N7 Z590 motherboard, their latest Intel-based ATX motherboard with both the features and seamless aesthetic that builders love.
The NZXT N7 Z590 brings the sleek design and simplified building experience to Intel’s newest chipset, supporting Intel’s 11th generation Rocket Lake CPUs, PCIe gen 4, and the latest wireless connectivity standards which includes Wi-Fi 6e and Bluetooth V5.1. Community feedback was the inspiration for adding additional rear I/O, as well as improved thermal performance with more power phases and layers to the printed circuit board.
N7 Z590 Features
The N7 Z590 includes key features from our RGB and Fan Controller, allowing intuitive control of four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels through CAM. Lighting accessories from all manufacturers are supported.
The metal cover is available in white or black for a seamless look that blends into the background of any NZXT H Series case for a clean aesthetic.
Building Made Easier
The N7 Z590 includes Wi-Fi 6e connectivity and utilizes all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset. The N7’s layout streamlines installation with an integrated rear I/O shield and optimally placed headers for easier setup.
- Designed with Intel Z590 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel 11th Generation Core i9, Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors
- 12+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.1
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4600 MHz and Intel XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
MSRP: USD $279.99.
For product specifications, visit this page.