Today we have the opportunity to take a look at the NZXT Gamma Mid Tower Case. This chassis supports up to six fans, has a complete black interior, and has plenty of higher end features packed into a small case. In the past couple years more and more cases are packing more features at a cheaper price; the NZXT Gamma is no exception. Read on further to see what else this case has to offer.
Special thanks to NZXT for providing us with the Gamma Mid Tower Case to review.
- 6 fan capability ( one rear 120mm included )
- Black Interior
- Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
- Wire routing: motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing, turned HDD also helps with managing cables
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the back plate
- Front mounted USB, audio, and ESATA ports
- Support for external dual radiator at the top of the chassis
- High end graphics card support, the Gamma features space that is especially designed to fit longer 10.” cards
|CASE TYPE||MID TOWER Black interior chassis|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||Steel|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||190 X 449 X 508 mm|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 1 x 120mm
SIDE, 2 x 120mm
TOP, 2 x 140/120mm
|DRIVE BAYS||11 DRIVE BAYS
4 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
7 INTERNAL 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS
|POWER SUPPLY||500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )|
|WEIGHT||6 KGS (W/O Power)|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
The NZXT Gamma comes in a thin brown cardboard box. On both of the larger sides there is a large grey “G” halfway cutoff.
One of the larger sides covers the features of the case while one of the smaller sides covers the specifications. The case is protected by two pieces of hard Styrofoam and a plastic bag to prevent scratching or dust buildup.