NZXT, a leading provider of PC gaming hardware and accessories, today announces the Relay Audio Ecosystem, a collection of high-quality audio products for PC gamers that seamlessly provides gamers full control over their audio output and enhances their gaming experience with exceptional sound quality and comfort. The Relay Audio Ecosystem consists of four high-quality audio components, each meticulously crafted to enhance PC gaming immersion. The lineup includes the versatile SwitchMix, the high-fidelity Relay Headset, the powerful Relay Speakers, and the deep-toned Relay Subwoofer. With the SwitchMix, gamers can effortlessly alternate between any 3.5 mm headset and connected speaker audio source simply by placing or removing their headset on the included stand.
The Relay Headset, certified by the Japanese Audio Society for Hi-Res Audio, provides users with a realistic and natural-sounding audio experience that provides a clean audio signal with low distortion. It comes with audio-enhancing features such as DTS Headphone:X with genre-inspired presets,10-band EQ for customizing a user’s sound experience, low-distortion 40 mm drivers to reduce ear fatigue, and a comfortable design. Rounding out the ecosystem, the Relay Speakers and Subwoofer boast 80 W stereo sound and a 140 W subwoofer, ensuring gamers are fully immersed in their virtual worlds.
Features of SwitchMix
- Seamless Switching
- Instantly switch between headset and PC speaker audio output by placing or removing a headset from the stand.
- Studio-Grade Mixer
- Fade between in-game and voice chat audio with the slider, and control volume and mute with the wheel.
- Powerful DAC
- 24-bit / 96 kHz DAC delivers accurate, high-quality audio to connected devices for an optimized listening experience.
- DTS 7.1 Surround Sound
- Supports DTS 7.1 surround sound on compatible devices to simulate in-game spatial audio in a 3D environment.
Switch Mix MSRP: $129.99
Features of Relay Headset
- Hi-Res Audio Certified: Discover an expanded frequency range and enhanced detail for gaming, music, and more.
- Neutral Sound Profile: Sonically balanced 40 mm drivers deliver an even frequency response for a true-to-original listening experience.
- Lightweight Design: Lightweight, adjustable frame distributes weight evenly for maximum comfort, no matter the head size and shape.
- Cushioned for Comfort: Memory foam headband and ear pads with leatherette covers ensure long-lasting comfort and noise isolation.
- DTS Headphone:X: Simulates audio in a 3D environment so in-game sounds can be accurately pinpointed from any direction.
- Customize with CAM: Choose preset gaming sound modes, or configure settings like EQ and surround sound.
- Clear Comms: Unidirectional mic with pop filter captures voice without background noise, and can detach if not in use.
Relay Headset MSRP: $99.99
Colors: White or Black
Features of Relay Speakers and Subwoofer
- Tuned for PC Gaming: Designed for close-up listening with a high dynamic range that brings out detailed in-game soundscapes.
- Room-Filling Sound: 80 watts of total power (40 watts per speaker) fills the room with immersive, full-range sound.
- High-Quality Drivers: Silk dome tweeters and glass fiber woofers produce smooth, natural highs and rich, full-bodied lows.
- Space-Saving Size: Compact enough to fit comfortably on a desktop, but large enough to provide powerful sound.
Relay Speakers MSRP: $249.99
Colors: Black and White
- Booming Bass: Down-firing 6.5-inch driver and 140 watts of power deliver deep, ground-shaking bass for games and music.
- Adaptable Sound: Adjustable crossover and phase control knobs enable precise tuning to blend audio with other speakers.
- Space-Saving Size: Compact enough to fit nicely underneath a desk, yet large enough to produce powerful bass.
Relay Subwoofer: $149.99