NZXT, a leading developer of software-powered hardware solutions for PC gaming, today announces two new sizes of RGB LED strips for the HUE 2 RGB lighting kit, powered by CAM. Available now in 200mm and 250mm, the new sizes expand the HUE 2 ecosystem to over 10 different RGB products, giving PC builders even more ways to mix-and-match their RGB accessories for a better fit, no matter the case size.
One of the key innovations in the new HUE 2 family is the addition of a microcontroller to every single RGB accessory. This innovative, patent-pending feature allows each HUE 2 component to identify its specific LED configuration, breaking the limits faced by existing RGB components available today. In addition to the different LED counts and unique accessories in the HUE 2 product line, the new LED strip lengths in 200mm, with 6 LEDs, and 250mm, with 8 LEDs, offer higher flexibility for different PC form factors.
HUE 2 Ecosystem
Aer RGB 2 Fans
Known for their distinctive RGB ring, our Aer RGB fans have been updated with a new microcontroller and full HUE 2 compatibility, allowing the new Aer RGB 2 fans to be mixed with other HUE 2 accessories on the same channel.
- Uniquely shaped RGB light guide provides bright, even light dispersion
- Custom-engineered winglet-tip blades deliver high airflow with reduced fan noise
- Precisely control fan speeds using pulse-width modulation (PWM)
- Available in 120mm and 140mm sizes
HUE 2 Underglow Accessory
The easy-to-install HUE 2 Underglow accessory incorporates a diffuser to provide a softer, more even glow under your case, and is compatible with all HUE 2 lighting modes. Available in two models, one for ATX and EATX cases and the other for mATX and mini-ITX cases.
- Two custom-designed HUE 2 Underglow strips with diffuser
- PCI pass-through bracket to make installation easier
- All necessary cables
HUE 2 Cable Comb Accessory
Nothing finishes off a fully-custom PC build like braided PSU cables-except braided PSU cables with RGB lighting. This new HUE 2 accessory adds RGB lighting to cable combs for the 24-, 4+4- and 6+2-pin PSU cables.
- Supports 3mm diameter braided PSU cables
- Includes two 24-pin (motherboard), two 4+4-pin (CPU), and two 6+2 (GPU) cable combs