Sic Bo’s a three-dice, an old Chinese game. The aim of the game is to predict the numbers when shook on the dice. Wages vary from an overt triple of 180 to 1 payoff to a 1-dice wagering of 1 to 1 payoff odds.
Also, Sic Bo is a game of luck and you do not need any skills to play as Sic Bo can be played by anyone. Based on the statistical probability of rolling the dice mixture the winner is determined. But that doesn’t mean you’ve got to be a math specialist to play the game.
Sic Bo is a straightforward dice game dependent on possibility. You should simply put your chips on a beatbox on the table. The dices are shook and you win if your bet is matched by the outcome of the jump. Sic Bo highlights an assortment of potential wagers, each with their own payout chances.
5 Easy and Best Way to Learn Playing Sic Bo
- Set Your Financial Plan. While Sic Bo is a straightforward game, playing is a type of betting and you ought to consistently play brilliant with your cash.
- Purchase Your Chips. To purchase chips, just spot your cash on the table and a vendor will trade it for chips.
- Put Down Your Wagers. Spot your chips on the squares on the table as per the blends you think will show up on the dice. Ensure you bet a sum you are alright with.
- Check the Dice. The dice shaker is actuated by pressing a catch on the table.
- Gather Your Payout In the Event That You Win. The casino game dealer then clears the wagers that do not fit the outcome of the dice and pay the wagers. The whole cycle begins again from the very beginning.
Strategies to Win Sic Bo
There is no expertise or methodology needed to play Sic Bo. Anybody can win or lose – everything relies upon what direction the dice roll. This implies it is absolutely impossible to expand your chances of winning or to diminish the house edge on a specific bet.
There Are Different Betting Ways in Sic Bo
The main motto of every player in the casinos across the globe is to play big and win big. As a matter of fact, sic bo is one of those games where players chances meet most wins. Find the ways here, each of them is mentioned below.
- One of a Kind on one die wins 1 to 1.
- One of a kind on two die wins 2 of 1.
- One of a kind on three die wins 3 to 1.
- Two of a kind on specific numbers wins 10 to 1.
- Three of a kind on specific numbers wins 180 to 1.
- Three of a kind on any number wins 30 to 1.
- Any two dice combination on specific numbers wins 5 to 1.
- Total value of 4 wins 60 to 1.
- Total value of 6 wins 17 to 1.
- Total value of 7 wins 12 to 1.
- Total value of 8 wins 8 to 1.
- Total value of 9 to 12 wins 6 to 1.
- Total value of 13 wins 8 to 1.
- Total value of 14 wins 12 to 1.
- Total value of 15 wins 17 to 1.
- Total value of 16 wins 30 to 1.
- Total value of 17 wins 60 to 1.
- BIG (numbers between 11 and 17) wins 1 to 1.
- SMALL (numbers between 4 and 10) wins 1 to 1.
Various casinos, variants and software developers will insignificantly modify the probabilities, but these are the prevailing standard across most casino games.
The Calculation of Sic Bo Odds
Sic bo is the game of probability of the outcomes that you make while rolling the dice. In this game, mathematical formulas play a significant role in improving the probability of the outcomes you wish to appear on the table. You can use those mathematical formulas to build your strategy. Rolling three dice, the chances of collecting the highest amount is 18. Below mentioned are the permutations of numbers for getting probable figures and landing it.
- 3 points have 1 possible combination and 0.00463 chance.
- 4 points have 3 possible combination and a 0.013889 chance.
- 5 points have 6 possible combination and a 0.027778 chance.
- 6 points have 10 possible combination and a 0.046296 chance.
- 7 points have 15 possible combination and a 0.069444 chance.
- 8 points have 21 possible combination and a 0.097222 chance.
- 9 points have 25 possible combination and a 0.115741 chance.
- 10 points have 27 possible combination and a 0.125 chance.
- 11 points have 27 possible combination and a 0.125 chance.
- 12 points have 25 possible combination and a 0.115741 chance.
- 13 points have 21 possible combination and a 0.097222 chance.
- 14 points have 15 possible combination and a 0.069444 chance.
- 15 points have 10 possible combination and a 0.046296 chance.
- 16 points have 6 possible combination and a 0.027778 chance.
- 17 points have 3 possible combination and a 0.013889 chance.
- 18 points have 1 possible combination and a 0.00463 chance.
Like roulette, if the double zero 00 is removed from the roulette wheel, the in-house edges fall. Once you have figured the permutations of how estimated values are determined over the dice, you can apply the next move to look for the combinations when playing. Which in total results in 216 permutations.
The Final Formula Behind the Odds in Sic Bo
If you bet on a whole number of 4, which pays 60 to 1, the probability of reaching is 3 dice / 216 permutations = 0.013889. The math of losing is 1 – (3/216) = 1 – 0.013889 = 0.98611. Therefore, every dollar bet on 4, players will lose 15.278%.
Now you know the formula and betting odds of Sic Bo casino game, you might be interested to play now. We suggest our readers to check out the best online casino Malaysia at BK8Asia. The platform offers more than hundreds of different online gambling games such as Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat, and of course, Online Sic Bo.