The all-new XPOWER XS70 PCIe 4.0 SSD from Silicon Power (SP) is about to take gaming to new highs with its thrilling performance and unique design that will give hardcore gamers the boost to take on opponents for hours on end.
With a standard data transfer rate that’s 2x faster than the 3.0 version, the XS70 PCIe Gen4 x4 with 3D NAND flash memory and NVMe 1.4 support is exactly what serious gamers need to crush the competition. Mind-blowing continuous read and write speeds up to 7,300 MB/s and 6,800 MB/s, respectively, enable the XS70 to push the limits of what an SSD can do so you can break new records.
A Design That Breathes Like A Shark
Inspired by the gills of a shark, the XS70’s unique heatsink design with carefully angled slits enables it to breathe during even the most intense gaming sessions. Heat easily ventilates out through the heatsink’s gill-like slits to prevent overheating and maintain superior performance. The XS70 is not only as fierce as a shark on a performance level, but it can breathe like one too for longer and more stable gameplay!
- PCIe Gen4 x4 interface with read speeds up to 7,300 MB/s and write speeds up to 6,800 MB/s
- Compatible with PlayStation 5 for additional storage expansion
- Unique heatsink design provides maximum heat dissipation and thermal management
- NVMe 1.4 support allows for higher performance, lower latency, and lower power consumption
- Available in massive storage capacity options ranging from 1 TB to 4 TB
- Supports DRAM Cache Buffer for improved sequential read/write and random read/write performance
- Supports LDPC and RAID engine technology for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80 mm) allows for easy installation in laptops and small form factor PC systems
- Capacity: 1 TB, 2 TB, 4 TB
- Dimensions: 24.6 mm x 80.0 mm x 10.8 mm
- Weight: 33 g
- Performance Read (max.): up to 7,300 MB/s
- Performance Write (max.): up to 6,800 MB/s
- Interface: PCIe Gen 4×4
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5 ms
- MTBF: 1,600,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Certification: CE, FCC, UKCA, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS, KCC
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- System Requirements: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface and one of the following operating systems: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
For more information, visit the product page.