Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, introduces TR2 Bronze Series 450W, 500W, and 600W PSU that incorporate various high-quality components, enabling non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance. With 80 PLUS Bronze certified, the new TR2 Bronze series is the most valuable and economical choice line, especially designed for the users who are looking for the excellent balance between cost and performance. To support all of today’s PC requirements, the TR2 Bronze Series comply with the latest ATX 12V 2.3 Standard for utmost reliability and compatibility supporting state-of-the-art technologies. Embedded 120mm cooling fan delivers silent cooling with intelligent temperature control. The series is equipped with a single +12V rail design to provide superior performance for PC system. TR2 Bronze Series can always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
Features of TR2 Bronze Series are as follow:
– Ultra Quiet Fan: Large 120mm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control delivers cooling performance with silent operation.
– Elongated Cables: The extra long cables enable enthusiasts and power users to properly route the cables in optimal location to prevent airflow blockage, significantly improving computer system’s overall thermal efficiency as well as the aesthetic.
– 80 PLUS Bronze Certified and Haswell Ready: TR2 Bronze series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 85% and is 80 PLUS Bronze certified.
– High Quality Japanese Main Capacitor: High-quality Japanese capacitor produces supreme stability and performance with low impedance characteristics. This delivers stable operation over extended periods of time, as well as excellent reliability.
– Massive and Dedicated Single +12V Output: TR2 Series is equipped with a powerful +12V rail, superior performance under all types of system loading.