Even though millions of US citizens hold a hunting license, not all of them know the required hunting skills. The reason hunters struggle so much in maneuvering through the wild, finding their targets, and keeping them at gunpoint is the lack of practice. Despite using several hunting accessories like stabilizers or the best scope for Ruger 10/22, they fail to shoot the target in one go.
Even though several hunting clubs are there to practice shooting, you would be glad to know that you can also hone your hunting skills by playing hunting simulation games. So, if you want to level up your hunting strategies and become a pro in the real field, you can try the hunting simulation games we have discussed here.
- Woods, Savanna, forest, and mountains are the four major realistic environments you will find in the Wild Hunt simulation game.
- You can choose between the hunting locations where you will come across the native animal species you have to kill.
- The location maps cover almost all the hunting areas spread out across the world. The main wild animal species that can be hunted in this game are the wolves, coyotes, deer, grizzly bears, ducks, and others.
- You will have access to several hunting clubs, which serve as a community.
- Three options are there in terms of weapons- rifles, shotguns, and crossbows.
- The gear type and weapon options will change based on the location, which will help you learn more about the hunting pieces of equipment.
Remington super slam hunting
- At a time, four players can engage themselves in hunting while communicating with each other easily.
- The hunting environments are set in Northern America, which is the main hunting zone as per the US rules.
- You will be able to choose from 20 different hunting weapons and accessories, all of which are used in hunting.
- A player will start from the broad canyon of Alaska and move further north towards the dense forest area.
- Your target animal species will include elk, moose, bison, deer, and caribou.
- On winning the levels or challenges, you will be given medals, trophies, and other achievements.
- Three environment options are available for hunters- wide open plains, the fields in the autumn season, and the snowy forests.
- Hunting Simulator is the first PS4 game that you should certainly try out if you want to become a pro in your shooting skills.
- It is available on different gaming platforms, including Xbox and even the PC OS.
- The entire environment setting in the game is like a real-time hunting field. It helps you learn more about maneuvering tactics.
- There are three environments to choose from i.e. Colorado plains, European forests, and the desert in Texas.
- Over a hundred options for weapons, hunting accessories, and gear are present from world-renowned brands like Bushnell, Browning, Winchester, and so on.
- The game uses Artificial Intelligence and hence is very realistic.
- Over thirty animal species have been integrated based on different natural habitats.
The Hunter: Call of the wild
- The game can be played on three interfaces- Xbox 1, PS4, and your PC.
- It has different environments like Medved-Taiga, duck and cover, and the wild goose chase.
- All four environments offer you different hunting experiences with realistic movements.
- You can hunt animals like reindeer, Moose, Brown bear, waterfowl birds, and so on.
- In the ATV Saver 4X4 environment, you are given a choice of three sabers with which you can explore the rough terrains.
- In the Wild Goose Chase mode, you can carry either the 12-gauge shotgun or the 20-gauge one as per your convenience.
- The best environment will be the Medved-Taiga, where you will have 32 main missions and 50 side missions.
Hunting simulation games are ideal for learning more about the environments, the type of weapons you must use for different animals, and the hunting tactics. These games are available in free and premium versions, which will help you play at your convenience.