The Empire is an aluminum ATX PC enclosure and a major component in building your own powerful gaming set-up. This stylish ATX computer case is made from high-quality brushed aluminum, with an elegant black structure that is made from 0.55mm SECC steel ensuring a strong and solid enclosure for your high performance components.
Multiple cooling support and an RGB LED cooling fan pre-installed on the rear. Ready to be installed with any Water-cooling system with a radiator size up to 360mm. The Empire chassis comes with 2x USB2.0U and 2*USB3.0 ports as well as AC97 and HD Audio connections. Compatible with standard ATX motherboards and long graphic cards up to 400mm. There are 3 internal 3.5″ drive bays and 7 rear expansion slots to accommodate upgrades. The Empire chassis by X2 is a solid, high-performing and one of a kind computer gaming case.
– Iconic and oblique front panel design
– Total space for 7* 120mm cooling fans
– 1* 120mm RGB LED fan included on the rear
– 2* USB3.0 & 2* USB2.0 + HD-AC97 audio
– Removable filters for dust reduction
– Super neat and cool internal look
– Bottom ATX PSU with bay cover
– Partition divider for better airflow
– Sufficient cable management (25mm)
– Watercooling radiator up to 360mm mountable
– Accommodates up to 400mm long VGA cards
– Protected glass window side panels
– 2 year manufacturer warranty
The EMPIRE chassis is now available for ordering from Spire Corp in Shenzhen, China. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price: € 152.95/ $ 164.95. For more information, visit the product page.