Today, ThinkComputers has the opportunity to check out AeroCool’s latest Touch LCD Fan Controller, the V12XT. The touch LCD display shows current temperatures and fan speeds in a dashboard-like display. The extra style makes it unique from other fan controllers. This peripheral would make a great addition to those two extra 5.25” empty drive bays you have. Read on further to see how well it will fill them!
- Large LCD screen
- LCD backlight on/off
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Overheating alarm temperature warning
- HDD working display
- “Lock” function provided to prevent careless miss-touch
- Dimension: 149.5 (W) x85 (H) x 70(D) mm
- LCD viewable area: 115 (W) x 57 (H) mm
- Connectors: 4 x 3-pin connectors / 4 x heat sensors
- Material: ABS front bezel w/ steel bracket
- Max wattage per fan channel: 6W
The AeroCool V12XT comes packaged in a quality cardboard box. A large, illuminated image of the V12XT is shown on the front of the box. A checkered and racing style background encompasses the entire box. The feature list as well as a layout of the display can be found on the back of the box.
The panel is protected by two pieces of plastic which hold it securely inside of the box. Also included with the panel are some extra cables, screws, sensor stickers and manuals.