Back in 2020 ASRock introduced their first “PG Veloctia” motherboard with the Z490 PG Velocita and now they are back with a fresh Z590 version. Velocita translates to speed and the Z590 PG Velocita sits at the top of ASRock’s Phantom Gaming line. This board has that sleek Phantom Gaming look we know from ASRock and it is loaded with features as well. You have a 12+2 power phase design, Killer wireless (WiFi 6E) and wired (2.5 GbE) networking, and all of the other great features from the Z590 chipset like USB 3.2 gen 2×2 support and PCI-Express 4.0. Let’s take a look and see what this board is all about!
– Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
– 14 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
– Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
– 2 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
– Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
– 6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
– 2 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
– 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C (20Gb/s)
– Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C (10Gb/s)
– 10 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (6 x Rear, 4 x Front)
– Killer E3100G 2.5G LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
– Killer AX1675x 802.11ax(WiFi 6E) + BT 5.2
– CPU Direct Source LAN (Patent Pending)
– Lightning Gaming Ports (Patent Pending)
– ASRock Graphics Card Holder (Patent Pending)
The ASRock Z590 PG Velocita comes in a very nice retail box. ASRock is sticking with their vertical orientation, which is different from everyone else. On the front there is a large Phantom Gaming logo.
Flipping over to the back we have a full overview of the board detailing many of the different features, a full list of specifications, and a breakdown of the rear I/O ports.
Getting everything out of the box as far as accessories go you have four SATA cables, WiFi antennas, graphics card holder, a small fan and fan bracket, M.2 screws and standoffs, velcro cable ties, USB 2.0 expansion card, a set of Phantom Gaming stickers, Phantom Gaming keychain, quick installation guide, software setup guide, and a software and driver CD.