Monday, September 24, 2018
All NewsGaming News

Blizzard Cancels Next-Gen MMO Titan

It has been revealed that Blizzard will be canceling their development on next-generation massively multiplayer game Titan. This comes after at least seven years in development and word last year that they were going back to the drawing board to reevaluate things.

project-titan-concept

Blizzard co-founder and CEO Mike Morhaime said that the company never technically officially announced Titan, although they haven’t been shy to talk about it over the past seven years. Talking about Titan Morhaime said, “”So we set out to make the most ambitious thing that you could possibly imagine. And it didn’t come together.”

“We didn’t find the fun,” Morhaime continued. “We didn’t find the passion. We talked about how we put it through a reevaluation period, and actually, what we reevaluated is whether that’s the game we really wanted to be making. The answer is no.”

This is not good news for MMO fans who are looking for the next ground breaking MMO title from Blizzard.

Source: Polygon | News Archive

Bob Buskirk
the authorBob Buskirk
About 10 years of computer experience. Been messing around with electronics since I was 5, got into computers when I was in highschool, been modding them ever since then. Very interested in how things work and their design.
Advertisment ad adsense adlogger