One of the bigger and more anticipated games of the year, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be release next month on PC as well as consoles. For people planning to run this game on their PC you will want to make sure your computer can handle it. Activision has just released the minimum system requirements for the game as well as a new launch trailer.
The minimum system requirements for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare are just a little bit higher than what was required to play last year’s Call of Duty: Ghosts. One thing that really sticks out there is the space requirement at 55 GB! That is more than what Titanfall asked for! Again these are the minumum system requirements, not the recommended requirements, which have yet to be released.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Minimum System Requirements
– OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
– Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
– Memory: 6 GB RAM
– Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
– DirectX: Version 11
– Network: Broadband Internet connection
– Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
– Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
And here is the new Gameplay Launch Trailer of the game.
Will you be picking this game up?