Cooler Master launches the MasterCase H500, further expanding the H-Series known for its two iconic, 200 mm fans. For a choice between maximum airflow and aesthetics, both the mesh front panel and transparent front panel are included in the box.
Management of the pre-installed 200mm RGB fans is made possible with a controller that can also be connected directly to the reset switch. The top panel is capable of housing another, optional, 200mm fan for further thermal support. The MasterCase H500 also offers:
- Mesh and Transparent Options Included: Choose between the full mesh front panel for optimized airflow and the transparent panel for aesthetics with the included accessory.
- Two 200mm RGB Fans With Controller: Managed by an included RGB Controller, two 200mm RGB fans come pre-installed with support for one optional 200mm fan on the top panel.
- Radiator Support: Up to 360mm radiator support in front and 280mm on top also includes native support for Cooler Master’s 200mm radiator.
- Clear View Inside: A light grey tinted tempered glass side panel is ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.
- Top Magnetic Filter: Air passes through a flush magnetic filter on the top panel for added thermal support.
- Covers For Clean Building: Display system builds neatly with a front cable cover and PSU cover.
- Case Handle For Transport: The raised front panel covers a portion of the top panel to act as a handle for transport.
Features not mentioned above may be small implementations, but make a big difference when configuring the system. For example, the tempered glass side panel is removed by two, “captive” screws that are held in place with rubber. So, when the side panel is removed, the screws are not misplaced.
For more information, visit the product page.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterCase H500 is available for pre-sale, today, at a starting MSRP of $99.99 on Newegg.