Cooler Master has been working on a new series labeled MasterPulse. At the moment we have been shown four of them and there is an additional headset rumored to release at a future date. The MasterPulse series currently consists of an In-Ear version available in black or white and two Over-Ear headsets which vary in what they have to offer. Here is where our focus is today on the second of the series, The Master Pulse Pro. It features a great aluminum build with plentiful padding to keep you comfortable. The removal of a boom mic is also a unique take on what the rest of the market is putting out there. Lastly there is the Bass FX technology which gives you the ability to increase the treble and noise isolation by having the side panels on your headset, or remove them to have a stronger bass effect. Let’s take a look at what Cooler Master MasterPulse Pro Over Ear headset is all about.
Special thanks to Cooler Master for providing us with the MasterPulse Pro Headset to review.
Drive Unit Dimensions: 44mm
Frequency Response: 20HZ-20KHZ
Sensitivity: 118 ± 3dB(at 1KHz)
Mic Directivity: omni
Mic Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10KHz
Mic Sensitivity: -34± / 3dB(0dB=1v/Pa)
S/N Ratio: 50 dB or More
Control Box Support: Virtual 7.1, Vol +/-, Mic on/off, EQ and Light mode.
● Groundbreaking audio experience – Virtual 7.1 channel surround with 44mm drivers provides superior sound and immerses you in the experience.
● Patented Bass FX technology – Exclusive bass effect design lets you apply a responsive bass boost by simply putting on or taking off side panels
● In-line remote control box – Toggle 7.1 surround, adjust sound field, volume, and microphone settings.
● Colorful mood – Match your rig and color scheme with RGB illumination and color modes on the ear cups.
● Extreme comfort – Extra padded ear cups with suspension headband ensures both high comfort and great noise cancellation.
The Master Pulse Pro headset retail packaging has a large display of the headset on the front with bold lettering focused on the Bass FX technology. This front also has a cut off corner which reveals a magnetic panel which opens up to see the product in a plastic window pane and product description on the other side.
The back of the box showcases the features of the headset in various languages.
For a full unboxing and overview of the Master Pulse Pro headset, watch our video below.