When it comes to HyperX’s gaming keyboards they are not overly flashy or have features most gamers just won’t use, they mean business. Honestly, I think more keyboards need to be designed this way as it is more about performance than looks or marketing tag-lines. Today we are taking a look at the HyperX Alloy Origins Gaming Keyboard which features the company’s new Aqua switches that are said to offer a tactile, but non-clicky experience. Besides the new switches we have a full-size gaming keyboard with an aircraft-grade aluminum body, per-key RGB lighting, a detachable USB-C cable, and much more! Let’s jump in and see what this keyboard is all about!
– HyperX mechanical switches
– Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
– Compact, portable design with detachable USB Type-C cable
– Dazzling RGB lighting with dynamic effects
– Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY software
– Three adjustable keyboard angles
– Onboard memory for three profiles
– Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover functionalities
The HyperX Alloy Origins gaming keyboard comes in a nice retail package. On the front we have a picture of the keyboard and it lets us know it features the Aqua tactile switches and is compatible with PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Flipping the box over to the back we have details on some of the main features of the keyboard.
Getting everything out of the box we have the HyperX Alloy Origins Gaming Keyboard, a USB-A to USB-C cable, and a quick start guide.