Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced KC3000, its next generation PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD for desktop and laptop PCs. KC3000 SSD offers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4×4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market.
By leveraging Gen4 technology, KC3000 delivers speeds up to 7,0000/7,000 MB/s read/write of blazing-fast performance and full capacities up to 4096GB2 for optimal storage. Users can keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation by upgrading the systems storage. KC3000 is built with high-density 3D TLC NAND housed in the industry standard M.2 2280 form factor to store even more and enable users to take advantage of PCIe 4.0 speeds. With the combination of performance and endurance, KC3000 is reinforced with a low profile, graphene aluminium heatspreader to effectively disperse heat and keep your drive cool during intensive workloads.
“With the rise of data-heavy applications, consumers are demanding high performance solutions and high capacities to match,” said Keith Schimmenti, SSD Business Manager, Kingston. “By utilizing next-gen PCIe 4.0 technology with KC3000, we are able to deliver fast and reliable storage to suit the needs of a wide range of consumers in the market.”
KC3000 is currently available in 512 GB, 1024 GB, 2048 GB and 4096 GB capacities. KC3000 is backed by a limited five-year warranty and free technical support.
KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD Features and Specifications:
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe Technology: Master intensive applications with speeds up to 7,000/7,000 MB/s read/write.
- Store more: Upgrade and manage storage with full capacities up to 4096 GB.
- Greater flexibility: Compact M.2 design fits easily into small form factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptop PCs.
- Low profile graphene aluminium heatspreader: Exceptional thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4 + NVMe
- Capacities: 512 GB, 1024 GB, 2048 GB, 4096 GB
- Controller: Phison E18
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Sequential Read/Write:
- 512 GB – 7,000/3,900 MB/s
- 1024 GB – 7,000/6,000 MB/s
- 2048 GB – 7,000/7,000 MB/s
- 4096 GB – 7,000/7,000 MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write:
- 512 GB – up to 450,000/900,000 IOPS
- 1024 GB – up to 900,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 2048 GB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- 4096 GB – up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW):
- 512 GB – 400TBW
- 1024 GB – 800TBW
- 2048 GB – 1.6PBW
- 4096 GB – 3.2PBW
- Power Consumption:
- 512 GB – 5 mW Idle / 0.34 W Avg / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 4.1 W (MAX) Write
- 1024 GB – 5 mW Idle / 0.33 W Avg / 2.8 W (MAX) Read / 6.3 W (MAX) Write
- 2048 GB – 5 mW Idle / 0.36 W Avg / 2.8 W (MAX) Read / 9.9 W (MAX) Write
- 4096 GB – 5 mW Idle / 0.36 W Avg / 2.7 W (MAX) Read / 10.2 W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- 512 GB-1024 GB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.21 mm
- 2048 GB-4096 GB – 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.5 mm
- 512 GB-1024 GB – 7 g
- 2048 GB-4096 GB – 9.7 g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800 Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000 Hz)
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
- Warranty/Support: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support