Backlink tracking is vital for promoting the site. It is more difficult to monitor manually backlinks as backlink quantity increases and promoted projects expand.
Link Box can solve this issue completely.
This service can monitor all project’s external links. A user-friendly interface enables Optimization experts to streamline their work. Linkbox offers modules that let you:
- bulk link checker;
- anchor text checker tool.
- google indexer;
- backlink monitor;
- link indexing checker;
Checking external links
Budget optimization and SEO promotion require regular tracking of backlinks. Routine monitoring of external links through Link Box lets you access the information about:
- The anchors that link backlinks to web pages.
- Information about the dofollow and nofollow link attributes
- Links on pages of donors
- Links were removed immediately after they were created
Link Box Imports links:
- In previously-created campaigns
- By using the Ahrefs or Google Console crawler module, etc.
The graph and table display all information about backlinks and domains. You can sort the table by category to study your backlinks.
Checking backlink indexing status
Linkbox Pro is ideal for conducting mass checks of external links’ presence within the Google index. This module lets you:
- Regular monitoring of their presence in the index is possible.
- quickly check to index;
If the link is removed from the Google index, the SEO specialist will be notified via a notification so that he/she can make timely adjustments to ensure that the site that accepts the link has not lost its position on the search engine. linkbox.pro allows you to manage the backlink indexing of all of your link campaigns and projects at the same time.
The table lists the dates as well as the results of the Google indexing check. The status is highlighted with a color.
- Gray – The check wasn’t done.
- Green – Indexed;
- red – is not indexed.
It is possible to use a filter to filter links that aren’t indexable and then send them to Google and add the URL to the indexing.
Don’t sit around waiting for Google to index your website’s links. You need to start the process. Link Box lets you send unindexed pages to Google indexer. It only takes one or two clicks. The service promises that following this, Googlebot will be able to visit the page with certainty. But, it is contingent on the quality of content, whether it will be indexed or not.
It is possible to index backlinks quicker and see results in shorter amount of time.
The service has several components:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox allows you to check anchors within backlink checkouts. This will allow you to:
- Backlink anchor text
- indexing and existence of donor websites with anchors in Google Console;
- attributes of links with anchors
All results are shown in a table called the anchor’s table. This is the foundation of the module. The following information is presented close to each anchor:
- Information about crawlers that cross
- Backlink Type and Attribute
- the campaign’s name along with the donor page;
- URLs for acceptor and donor pages;
- indexing information (when backlinks were added to the index, and the time they went out);
Filters permit you to choose information by:
- Matches are based on crawlers. To search for anchors that are missing from the crawlers make use of the Exclude filter and choose the crawler you want to search for;
- The indexing status
- Campaign name
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. ;
- Backlink type,
Donor information could include:
- Export data in Excel format for further analysis;
- For indexing.
This allows you to index particular links to a particular page or anchor set. On the graph, you’ll be able to see how natural and consistent the profile of the links appears.
This module allows you to upload backlink lists from different services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Linkbox. The upload option is separate via Ahrefs or Console. Temporary is where the rest of the information is kept.
The module lets you search using:
- various crawlers;
- Matching between the search term and the URL of the link (e.g. the URL of all YouTube backlinks)
- Links from any link campaign can be crossed with crawlers
- link status (newly added, active, or historic).
At the bottom of the module is a link table that provides information about:
- campaigns, with which they interact;
- crawlers on which the link is found
- addition date.
LinkBox’s crawler module allows you to check which backlinks Google is aware of through crossing with GSC and also which are being talked about by your competitors (by crossing via Ahrefs).
linkbox.pro allows you to automate the management of backlinks. You can do it in the section for task planners.
In the beginning, you can choose to select between tier1 levels as well as Tier2 levels. The tab contains every project divided into campaigns. On the left side, you’ll be able to see the auto-check for links, and on the right side the auto-check for indexing.
You can easily start any checkout by selecting the time of start in advance. You can access your account once per week such as.
When the module is activated when the module is enabled, the service will perform the selected checks at specific intervals, and in addition, will it will notify you via email of any detected issues.
Free Report module
Link Box forms reports once links have been indexed and checked. The first report provides full information about all parameters. Only the data that has changed between two check-outs are included in the follow-up reports.
Reports can be filtered by:
- The URL of the page of the donor
- Link campaign
- Link level tier1 & tier2
- Set goals for checking (links or index status).
The change tags are the fundamental block. They provide the significance of the pages to which the modifications should be made. They are categorized by significance and are highlighted in color:
- orange-colored errors are non-critical and are also worthy of your attention;
- Red – These are important changes that need special attention and should be dealt with quickly.
- green – Minor adjustments that offer useful information.
Click on the tag to highlight the auto-checkweb pages that the tag applies to. All links will appear in a table with columns.
- The left column displays the donor’s website in the left column, as well as the link campaign and the project.
- The right page is a page that contains updates to the links pages.
Link Box is constantly keeping an eye on the external links you have and their indexing. It will notify you of any changes.
This software will help you keep the track of all links and puts them all in one place. Linkbox.pro is an advanced instrument for managing backlinks, which, in the hands of a skilled specialist, will greatly accelerate the marketing of your website up to the top spots and also save your budget.